STOCK YOUR PANTRY WITH HEALTHY FOODS
- Learn to eat real food, like eggs, raw full-fat dairy and non-starchy vegetables. Contrary to what we have been told for decades, these are good for you!
- If you need to snack, opt for healthy foods high in fat (foods containing coconut oil, macadamia nuts, avocados, etc.)
- Include healthy staples like fermented foods and offal in your diet.
- Don’t be afraid of saturated fat and use it for cooking (coconut oil, ghee77, lard, tallow, palm oil – organicfrom sustainable agriculture).
- Use unsaturated fats for salads (olive oil, nut oils, sesame oil, flaxseed oil, avocado oil – organic, extra virgin). Some can be used for light cooking.
- Make sure you avoid all processed vegetable oils, margarine, hydrogenated oils, partially hydrogenated oils, trans fats, soybean oil, corn oil, grapeseed oil, and canola oil.
- If you eat nuts, consider soaking and dehydrating them.