…YOU WILL NEED TO PLAN YOUR DIET…
Unless you follow a diet plan like this one, you will need to plan and track your diet. This will save you time and money, especially if you are new to it. Here are a few tips before you get started:
1. Get rid of anything that is not allowed on the diet to avoid temptation. Trust me, if it’s in your house, you will likely crave it. This way you will avoid unnecessary “fridge accidents” that may ruin your efforts.
2. If you have sugar cravings, have a glass of water (still or sparkling) with fresh juice from 1/2 lime or lemon and 3-5 drops of stevia. Drink tea (green, herbal, black) and coffee with coconut milk.
3. Make sure you always have keto-friendly foods on hand (eggs, avocado, non-starchy vegetables, nuts). Foods high in fat and protein will help you stay fuller for longer and will keep hunger at bay.
4. Always have hard-boiled eggs in your fridge ready to be used to make quick meals.
5. Always make a list of your weekly shopping for meals you are planning to cook. This diet plan already includes a 2-week shopping list,97 so you don’t have to create one yourself.