INGREDIENTS (1 SERVING)
- 1/3 cup espresso (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz)
- ¼ cup Aroy-D coconut milk (2 fl oz/ 60 ml)
- pinch cinnamon or raw cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 3-6 drops liquid Stevia extract or other healthy low-carb sweetener
- Overall 5 minutes
- The basic make-up of a cappuccino is roughly 1/3 coffee, 1/3 hot milk and 1/3 frothed / foamed milk. Before you open the box with coconut milk, shake it well for about 30 seconds.
- How to froth the milk: • you can prepare the coconut milk in a milk frother • slowly heat it up until you create foam on the top 3
- Prepare the required amount of espresso (I just fill 1/3 of a cup).
- Pour some hot coconut milk into the espresso using a knife/spatula to hold back the foam. When the cup is filled up to 2/3, spoon the froth on the top. 5. Sprinkle some cocoa powder or cinnamon and enjoy!
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving)
- TOTAL CARBS: 2.4 g
- FIBER: 0.7 g
- NET CARBS: 1.7 g
- PROTEIN: 1.3 g
- FAT: 12.2 g
- CALORIES: 113 kcal
- MACRONUTRIENT RATIO: CARBS (6%)
- PROTEIN (4%)
- FAT (90%)
- MAGNESIUM: 29 mg (7 % RDA)
- POTASSIUM: 169 mg (9% EMR)