It’s as easy as sprinkling a little taste magic on your chicken breast to wake up your tastebuds. Okay not magic just some garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt – then sautee and enjoy. This really couldn’t be easier!
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Saute about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Great recipe for quick and easy meal, even for the pickiest eater!
Servings: 4, Calories: 214, Fat: 10.1g, Cholesterol: 92mg, Sodium: 395mg,Carbohydrate: 1.7g, Protein: 27.6g